Desire for Lit’s Book Review Policy
We love to read and review books! Here are Desire for Lit Book Blog, we share our thoughts and opinions on the books we have read. We are also available to be a part of blog tours and cover reveals along with helping with book releases, signings, events, giveaways, and character and/or author interviews.
We may, from time to time, have guest reviewers, who will be acting on behalf of Desire for Lit’s Book Blog.
We love to read books in the following genres:
- Adult/Mature Adult Romance
- Young Adult/New Adult Romance
- Adult Contemporary
- Erotic Romance
Please note if your book falls into one of these genres, we would be honored to review your book. We purchase many of the books we read and review.
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Book Description – this is really important because we cannot look up all the books on Goodreads.
- Release date and time frame to read
- What you are needing or wanting us to do
- If we agree to review your book, our preferred format is .mobi. (However, if you like to send us a paperback or two for a giveaway, we won’t complain!)
At any time, we may have a lengthy reading list so we cannot accept every book for review.
We strive to give honest reviews and will not sugar coat reviews. If it doesn’t do it for us, we will politely let you know with feedback.
We publish our reviews on our blog for our subscribers. We also share it on our Facebook page Twitter, and Goodreads. We will let you know when the review has been posted.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be part of the journey with you!
Myn & Jay